TAKE LIVE YOGA CLASSES FROM
ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
We are excited to start our virtual community and look forward to giving you beautiful yoga classes from the comfort of your own home.
These classes are run by our lead teacher Jennifer Kesik.
GROUP CLASSES TIMETABLE (UK TIME ON ZOOM APP)
ALL CLASSES ARE DONATION BASED
PRIVATE CLASSES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Please note: In order participate in ALL FLOW YOGA VIRTUAL classes, you need to have a computer or iPad with a webcam, reliable internet connection, and launch Zoom application prior to the start of class.
1) Download Zoom app on your device
2) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to introduce yourself. Please let us know in advance if you are working with any injuries, pregnancy, medical conditions and what you would like to achieve through classes. We really enjoy getting to know our virtual clients!
3) Please request to join our private Facebook community where you will be able to access a new playlist for the classes every week. It is also a perfect way to connect with other virtual class members, and the best place to ask questions.
How to get ready for class
• Download Zoom to launch the class.
• Head to our All Flow Yoga Paypal link and transfer your chosen donation for the class you wish to attend
• Head to Zoom and enter meeting ID code: 296-378-0967 & Password 417098
(you can also simply click on the /Join The Class' button below which will take you to the class on zoom)
• Join five minutes prior to the start of class by pasting/entering the ID code.
• You’ll need a yoga mat, a cushion, blanket for final relaxation and water.
A few tech. tips
• Please close all the other browsers on your computer…Facebook, iTunes, internet, etc. Please keep your computer plugged into a power source; the connection is much better.
• When you first login, mute your microphone so we don’t hear static or background noise. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.